Halloween Horrible Costumes Suggestion
Everyone’s Halloween costumes can be divided into two types- the good horrible costume and the bad horrible costume. The good horrible Halloween costume will be truly scary while the bad one will simply turn you into a laughing stock. Although there’s fun to be had in deliberately getting a bad Halloween costume that’s not for everyone. What people generally want are good and well-made costumes since they show the effort and dedication you have put into making it.
There are a lot of Halloween costumes available, but the scariest ones come from movies. But Dracula and werewolves are old news, this is the times of a killer clown and a possessed doll. So if you too want to get on with the latest trend, then this is how you can make Pennywise, Chucky’s, and Annabelle’s Halloween Horrible costumes.
Pennywise is a killer clown who became popularized in the “IT” movies. Here’s how you can look like him and scare the kids in the neighborhood:
- Mask or make-up: Pennywise’s clown mask and makeup make up a huge chunk of his scary look. You can either do the face makeup or simply buy a mask. Go for the makeup look if you have the time and resources. You will need white and red face paint, red hair, and false teeth. Apart from this you will need to know how to give the illusion of sunken cheeks and create a big forehead. If that seems too much work then just buy a Pennywise facemask.
- Finger gloves: It’s easy to make these finger gloves. First get white or grey gloves and then cut off the upper part of the fingers. Then you will have to attach sharp nails on it. To give the gloves a more realistic look, make it look sunken and like it has bone lines on it. Wear and tear it a little so that it looks like it is slowly peeling off.
- The clown suit: To make the clown Pennywise suit you will have to get grey fabric. You can either sew a puffy grey bodysuit from the beginning by taking your measurements or get a shiny grey T-shirt/shirt and later on add two layers of ruffles at the bottom. After this add the puffy long arm pieces and attach the white-collar ruffles. Sew in three big red buttons in the middle of the shit. For the pants, just get grey pants and add the ruffles at the end.
- Shoes: For this get a pair of long white laced up shoes. Then get some red paint and add in the zigzag pattern. After this attach the red fluffy balls at the top of the shoes. Your Pennywise shoes are ready.
- Accessories: You will need a thick bladed knife and a set of blood-red balloons to complete the look fully.
Here’s how you can get Annabelle costume:
- Face makeup:It is very easy to do the face makeup. All you have to do is use whitish face paint and then apply red rouge on your cheeks. Buy a brown wig with long braids on two sides to complete the look. Don’t forget to use red ribbons to tie up the two braids on the sides.
- Costume: A simple white dress will get the job done just add in the red ribbon in the middle.
- Shoes: There are no shoes, but if you want to go trick or treating then wear white sneakers or any white shoe. Although Annabelle does have white socks so don’t forget to put those on.
Child’s Play Chucky or Buddi doll:
Here’s how you can make this demon doll outfit:
- Chucky mask: You can certainly try to use makeup and accessories to create the Chucky look on your face. Just cover your face with brown tan and they add in fake scars. Once that’s done, wear a reddish-brown wig to college the look. You can also simply buy a Chucky mask. You will find a lot of different versions on the market. Some simply look like a smooth baby-faced doll while others have scars and cuts on them.
- Dungarees and sweater: Next comes the clothing. Chucky wears dungarees and so that’s what you will need. Get simple denim dungarees or if you want the logo too, then you can look in the various sites that offer Chucky costumes. You will also need the sweater to cosplay as Chucky. In the movie, Chucky has a yellow, blue, and red striped sweater that he wears under the dungarees. There shouldn’t be any issue finding sweaters like that. Just make sure that those colourful stripes run horizontally.
- Shoes and accessories:For shoes red sneakers will do the job well. You can also go for white and red shoes that have laces. When it comes to accessories, Chucky uses a knife. Of course using a real knife is dangerous, so use a prop knife and slather some red fake blood on the edge to make the costume more real.
So now that you know how to make the costumes, go ahead and have a great Halloween scaring others with your friends.